Swissbit solution for the German fiscal market
Swissbit will offer a TSE solution for the tamper-proof recording of POS data and has developed a plug-in TSE solution that is extremely easy to integrate. The Swissbit TSE is connected via USB, SD or microSD interface.
This way the Swissbit TSE can be integrated by both traditional POS systems and POS software manufacturers for PCs or tablets - and is also a very cost-effective solution to retrofit existing POS systems.
According to new statutory regulations of the tax authorities, all new electronic and existing PC-based POS systems in Germany must be equipped with a certified technical security device (TSE) from January 1st 2020. Existing POS systems must be retrofitted accordingly by the end of 2022.
Swissbit is already in the certification process at the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) with three variants of the TSE and, in close cooperation with the authorities, is ready to deliver a certified TSE in accordance with TR-03153 in time to provide a legally compliant solution for the fiscal market in Germany.
- Pluggable: ideal to retrofit existing cash registers
- Easy to integrate into existing and new POS systems
- Scalable and cost efficient: available as stand-alone and LAN solutions
Why Swissbit ?
- Competent and trustworthy partner: more than 20 years of experience with sophisticated storage and security solutions in the industrial market with „Made in Germany“ products.
- field-tested solutions: since more than 3 years field-tested fiscal solutions for the POS market in France and other countries
- Available: since April 2019 officially and successfully in field test by DFKA (Deutscher Fachverband für Kassen- und Abrechnungssystemtechnik e.V.)
Would you like to know more ?
If you would like to know more about how we can help you with our Swissbit TSE for the legally compliant solution for the fiscal market in Germany, then just contact us:
Phone: +49 30 936 954 400